Meeting the Challenges of Emergency to Enhance Community Safety, Security and Tolerance
The Emergency and Public Safety Directorate of Abu Dhabi Police, ADP, GHQ, UAE would like to extend a warm and cordial invitation to you to attend and/or contribute to the forthcoming third International Emergency Conference which will be held at the Intercontinental Hotel, Abu Dhabi, UAE, October 14th – 16th October 2019.
The joint standing committee and its main international strategic partners are expecting to see again a wide range of delegates attending the conference from around the world. That is from the USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Europe and from colleagues in New Zeeland, Japan, Singapore, Far East and beyond.
The conference and its main themes, panels and workshops on emergency challenges, safety, security and tolerance will accommodate the needs of various delegates; and hence expected to discuss and throughout its plenary sessions and symposia, a wide range of evidence based emergency presentations. And this may include topics on pre-hospital emergency challenges, CBRN emergency, disaster preparedness, risks analysis and vulnerability as well as search and rescue responses and building resiliency and supporting mental health wellbeing for staff working in emergency settings.
In brief, the conference program shall also include WORKSHOPS entitled:
- i) Prehospital ambulance emergency
- ii) Emergency and disasters
- iii) CBRN Emergency
- iv) Firefighting services/emergency
- v) Rescue services in train, air , sea and cave disasters
- vi) Building resiliency and mental wellbeing support for staff working in emergency and police settings
- vii) Aftermath of disasters: Emergency planning and business continuity
- viii) The other coverage of the main program and symposia will include Capability building for emergency organisations; risk analysis and management
It is worth noting at this stage that the chair of the conference, deputy chair and all members of the joint standing conference committee are planning to work very hard to turn again the forthcoming conference in Abu Dhabi to an exciting, professionally rewarding and memorable events.
We very much hope you will be able to attend, join us and express interest to contribute in one form or another to this large scientific gathering and network.
We look forward to welcoming you in October this year in Abu Dhabi. Early confirmation is appreciated.