CBRNe Master Courses
Next Editions from November 2017 - Enrollment open
The evolution of and increase in Safety and Security threats at an international level place remarkable focus on the improvement of the emergency systems to deal with the crisis, including those connected to ordinary and the non-conventional events (Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear, and explosives).
In every industrial Country, there are multiple entities with specialized teams in very specific fields, but the complexity of the events requires professionals that not only have the specific know-how, but also expertise in the relevant areas.
Given the global interest in these issues, the Department of Industrial Engineering and the Faculty of Medicine and Surgery of the Tor Vergata University organize the international Master Courses in “Protection against CBRNe events”:
1) Ist Level Master Course in “Protection against CBRNe events” - BASE LEVEL for CBRNe FIRST RESPONDERS (120 ECTS). The course is opened to persons with a bachelor degree or equivalent title. It releases an official academic title. For more information click HERE or contact us.
2) IInd Level Master Course in “Protection against CBRNe events” - ADVANCED LEVEL for CBRNe ADVISORS of DECISION MAKERS (60 ECTS). The course is opened to persons with a master degree or equivalent title (or to the persons that have completed the Ist level Master Course). It releases an official academic title and open to the possibility to reach PhD programs. For more information click HERE or contact us.
3) SINGLE modules: It is possible to apply for a single module of both the International Master Courses in Protection against CBRNe Events. contact us for more information.
- The Master Courses are in cooperation with: CLICK HERE
- The Master Courses are sponsored by: CLICK HERE
- The main Master Courses training activities are: CLICK HERE
COURSES OFFICIAL LANGUAGE: ENGLISH
Phone: +39 0672597201