Management of Outbreaks and Biological Releases Scenarios
It is a pleasure announce that today is started the module n.5 of the Second Level #MasterCBRN:
"Management of Outbreaks and Biological Releases Scenarios"
The lectures of today were:
- Introduction to the biological risk (Carestia)
- Biowarfare, Bioterrorism and biocrimes(Cenciarelli)
- Bacteria and bacterial spores(Carestia)
- Viruses and toxins(Cenciarelli)
- Biological Warfare Convention (BWC) (Borgiani)
- Biothreats and hospital management of mass casualties (Brancaleoni)
- Synthetic biology and dual use in biological research (Rinaldi)
We want to thank #Catholic University of the Sacred Heart, #Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, #University of Rome La Sapienza and our experts from the CBRNe DIretive Board for the support in a such interesting beginning.