Cooperation Agreement now Signed - SO.G.I.N.
Another great success for the International CBRNe Master Course
The Cooperation Agreement for Training Activities in the field of Nuclear Safety and Security and CBRNe has been signed between:
SO.G.I.N. (Società Gestione Impianti Nucleari per Azioni)
the University of Rome Tor Vergata
by the hands of the Deputy Vice-Rector of the University of Rome Tor Vergata Prof. Claudio Franchini and the President of SO.G.I.N. Dr. Giuseppe Zollino in order to promote and enhance the Training Activities in the field of Nuclear Safety and Security and CBRNe in order to strengthen the integration of the research system, the industrial national system institutions and encourage the identification, the development and the dissemination of knowledge, in order to ensure the safety of infrastructure, people and of tangible and intangible assets, as well as to safeguard the environment and protect future generations.
Several commitments have been taken by the parties:
- Conduction of courses, seminars and training courses at the University and to the SOGIN headquarters in the field of CBRNe and Nuclear Safety;
- Planning and conducting of Scientific events (seminars, conferences, lectures) of National and International impact;
- Organization of visits, internships and placements in the SOGIN sites for the Master students;
- Sharing of SOGIN instrunents, laboratories and equipment for educational and training purposes;
- Collaborations for the development of industrial methods and applications for the management of Nuclear Safety and Security and CBRNe fields.